Terms of Service
By using and/or paying for any andrewrosemfa.com (“Andrew Rose” or “andrewrosemfa.com”) service, you agree to indemnify and hold harmless in perpetuity Andrew Rose, its assigns, employees, heirs and agents against any and all claims for damages including but not limited to monetary compensation. You agree that any dispute will be addressed through arbitration in and according to the laws of the State of Hawaii.
Andrew Rose guarantees all products and services for 30 days. User changes, operator error, automatic software updates, and independent hardware failures may void this guarantee.
The 24-7-365 policy offers available services at special price tiers throughout the day, week and year. Prices are subject to change at anytime. You acknowledge that prices are not final until purchases are paid and completed. Andrew Rose at its sole discretion may elect to provide or not provide on-site or phone-in service for reasons of safety, time, or availability.
Andrew Rose under no circumstances suggests, implies, or otherwise promises that its services will prevent death, harm, dismemberment, financial loss, or any other damage. You engage these services at your own risk.
andrewrosemfa.com is governed by the laws of the State of Hawaii, and you agree to binding arbitration therein for any and all disputes.
1. Information. You may browse our Site (“andrewrosemfa.com” or “Site”) without disclosing Information. We collect your information (“Information,” includes but is not limited to name, mailing address, family members, gift recipients, telephone number, credit card number, occupation, affiliation, networks, username, password, log-in credentials, and email address) for purchases, Submissions, subscriptions, mailing lists, and other inquiries in accordance with the laws of the United States. If you are using this Site from outside the U.S., then other laws may apply. By voluntarily signing up for or processing any service or promotion, purchase, press release, private slideshow, subscription, mailing list or other inquiry or Submission, you consent to the Site collecting, maintaining, processing, transferring, and sharing your Information internally as well as with entities both nationally and internationally. Unless you indicated you wish your Information remains private, you consent for the Site to use it to improve its products and services, provide support, and send you promotions, polls, surveys, and offers, and you consent for the Site to use it to process payments, shipping, and Delivery including sharing with vendors and Providers. While you may update or delete your Information at any time and you agree to control your Information, you agree that due to the speed of the internet, once your Information is submitted, it may be subject to immediate sharing or transfer nationally or internationally if you didn’t initially indicate your preference to not participate in our partner programs. You acknowledge the Site may also collect Information about you from publicly available sources such as social media profiles, news articles, and web searches to better provide you with excellent customer service. The Site takes special care to protect the safety and privacy of children and does not knowingly collect Information from minors.
2. Protections. We are committed to protecting your privacy and use SSL and other industry-standard encryption and partners with secure gateways whenever and wherever possible. The Site uses accepted physical and technical industry standards to protect your Information from unauthorized access, disclosure, loss, theft, and modification both during transmission and receipt. However, no method of transmission over the Internet, or method of electronic storage, is 100% secure and we do not guarantee its absolute security. While the Site takes all reasonable precautions to protect your Information, it assumes no liability for any disclosure of data due to errors in transmission, unauthorized third party access or other acts of third parties, or other acts or omissions as defined in the Site Terms.
3. Disclosure. The Site reserves the right to disclose your personal and non-personal Information to any successor-in-interest of ours, such as a company that acquires our business or a portion thereof. We may need to disclose your Information when required by law or when we have a good-faith belief that such action is necessary to comply with any Claim, government request, judicial proceeding, subpoena, court order or legal process, to operate and enforce the Site and the Site Terms, respond to alleged violations of the rights of third parties, and/or protect the rights, property, or personal safety of the Site, Site users, and the public, and to provide you with continuing excellent customer service.
4. Opt-out. If you are no longer interested in receiving communications and other marketing information from the Site, please e-mail your request to andrewrosemfa at gmail dot com at any time with the word UNSUBSCRIBE in the title and your full name, address, and contact information. Note that you may still receive customer service related communications from us until your Information is completely deleted form the system.
6. Cookies. The Site collects non-personal Information from you, such as your browser type, the URL of the previous web site you visited, your ISP, operating system, and your IP address. Non-personal Information cannot be easily used to personally identify you. We may use your non-personal Information to help diagnose problems with our server and to administer our website. Your non-personal Information may also be used to gather broad demographic Information and to recognize customer traffic patterns and website usage. This Information aids us in merchandising and in developing the design and layout of the website. Cookies are bits of information that are stored on your computer by your web browser. Although our cookies don't store any of your personal Information, they do allow us to do things like keep items in your shopping cart between visits or during the same visit or provide you with a more personalized user experience. Whether you want your web browser to accept cookies or not is up to you. As cookies allow you to take advantage of some of features and services, we recommend that you leave them turned on for an optimal experience. For instance, if you block our cookies, you will not be able to add items to your cart, proceed to checkout, or use any services that require you to sign in. The Site places ads that may collect anonymous Information about your visits to our Site, and your interaction with our or third-party products and services. They may also use Information about your visits to this and other websites to target advertisements for goods and services. This anonymous Information may be collected through the use of a pixel tag, web beacon, or similar technology. No personally identifiable Information is collected or used in this process. Our service provider may make a record of your visit and log the following Information, for statistical purposes, for each page accessed: IP address of the machine which has accessed it; top-level of your domain name; address of your server; date and time of your visit to the site; pages accessed and documents downloaded; previous site visited; and type of browser and operating system you have used. No attempt will be made to identify users or their browsing activities except, in the unlikely event of an investigation, where a law enforcement agency may exercise a warrant to inspect the service provider’s logs.
7. Andrew Rose/andrewrosemfa.com keeps all personal, identifying information private and confidential and secure with 2048-bit encryption.
8. Nothing submitted via andrewrosemfa.com, telephone or text will be shared, promoted, sold or otherwise exploited other than to communicate, improve or troubleshoot our services. From time to time, andrewrosemfa.com may share or recommend you share anonymized data with third parties either on your behalf or via your secured permission from your authorized devices.
9. You may opt out of mailing lists, text announcements and other communications at any time.
10. andrewrosemfa.com data storage is not HIPAA compliant.
11. Andrew Rose cooperates with authorities on all valid legal and security concerns.
All Products, Services, Hours, Rates and Time purchased and paid are valid for 3 months. After day 90, all paid Services expire if unused.
Refunds are available within 14 days of paid purchases. After day 14, all paid purchases are unavailable for refund.
Paid purchases may be transferred with permission of Andrew Rose after 14 days and before 90 days. Transferred purchases expire 90 days from original purchase date.
Hawaii General Excise Tax (GET) of 4.712% is applied to all purchases.
Some purchases are fulfilled through third-party vendors. Andrew Rose assumes no liability for their actions or products, and you agree to indemnify Andrew Rose against any and all such claims therefrom.
Copyright and IP
All content herein is original or from the public domain and © andrewrosemfa.com where applicable, All Rights Reserved.
No content or intellectual property may in any way be used for any purpose, in any medium, in perpetuity without express written permission by andrewrosemfa.com.
No image or content is knowingly infringed or appropriated.
These Terms and Policies are subject to change at any time and can be confirmed by contacting andrewrosemfa.com support.